Demo Site

Feb 21, 2011

FraeshDaesh 1

Launch Day!

I'll be giving you my most recent fav tracks once a month (or so), all in HDM:








Glee Cast                Hey, Soul Sister

- My love for Glee constantly grows and I instantly fell for Darren Criss' rendition of Train's song, which I didn't know before the Glee track and right now it's on the radio every day.


Glee Cast                Thriller / Heads Will Roll

- Although just about 3.36 mins long, it is a well done mash up; loves it!


Glee Cast                She's Not There

- I knew this song as a remix on the soundtrack of "Kill Bill", but never knew the original. Glee's version is far better and more dynamic.


Kite                  A Little More Time (Edit)

- One of my new discoveries is Electro-Pop band Kite. Loving this track, put in a more friendly length.


Lady Antebellum            Need You Now

- The Grammy Record of the Year. Good one, though I usually can't get with country.


Lena                Push Forward & Taken By A Stranger

- Both songs from her new album and def singles to be, the latter will be the official Eurovision Song Contest entry for Germany. Won't win her Top 10 though.


McFly                Shine A Light


- Though it says on the iTunes file that it features Taio Cruz, but I can't hear him. Maybe they dislabled it!? Great track though, instantly catchy.


Roxette                Speak To Me

- This is going to be the 2nd single of their new and fabulous album CHARM SCHOOL. Great one. Bought tix for the Cologne show in June!


Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner        Written in the stars


- Stumbled over this by accident. And instantly loved it. Gonne be huge!


FrankMusik            Fear Inside Of Me

- The HOTTEST new single at the moment. Instant replay.



I Blame Coco            Self Machine

- The lead singer's the daughter of Sting. I saw them on a TV show and loved the song, the world needs to hear it!!



All tracks in H.Q. with proper ID3-tags.



nJoY!


GRAB IT!

If you like what you hear please buy the artist's material.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kommentare: