Demo Site

Mar 20, 2011

Lady GaGa vs Madonna - Born To Express Yourself This Way, Baby (Denjo Mash)

Heya folks!

Seems like there is absolutely NO escape from GaGa's epic gay LGBT anthem "Born This Way" these days, be it on the radio, TV, innernets ... everywhere. And by now it's starting to get annoying, which is really sad 'cos this song is so important in its message.

As it is by now a stated fact that BTW is a "tribute" (others even say rip-off) to Madonna's 1989 classic and evenly epic anthem and there are many mash's floating round the net. What bothered me though was that I couldn't get my hands on a copy in decent or at least half good quality. And so I took to (re-)make it myself ...






Tracklist:


Main Version  5.01

Radio Edit  4.06

GaGa Vox Acapella  5.01



Hope you like! Comments welcome!

nJoY!




.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

0 Kommentare: